Translate

Monday 25 November 2013

NICKI MINAJ ANNOUNCES ALBUM FOR 2014

Nicki Minaj is getting ready to release a new body of work. The rapper confessed that the follow up to ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ will be released in 2014, which will be her third album to date. She shared this during a conversation with E! Online, whilst also talking about Miley Cyrus and her time on American Idol
Speaking of her LP in the making, she said: “That’s actually what I’m doing right now, beginning the third album and that will be out in 2014.” Nicki went on to say that although she wouldn’t trade her experience on the reality show Idol for the world, music is her first love.
“My heart is in my music and I had to step back and go have different experiences so that I could write my third album… That’s the most important thing in my life right now.”
On collaborating with Miley after the pair were snapped in the studio together, Young Money’s lady said: “I didn’t make any music with Miley. There was a song that was a possibility but it didn’t work out.”  She has yet to release the name of her upcoming album.

No comments:

Post a Comment